Cory Harow is an individual who knows how daily exercise can greatly enhance lives in outstanding ways. Each and every person has the ability to incorporate some type of exercise into their daily routine. This is not hard to do because any type of movement is viewed as exercise. Movement, within the body, tends to rejuvenate the joints and empower the muscles in grand ways. The heart muscle gains strength and can pump better with daily exercise and added movement. Those people who are not accustomed to getting regular exercise, can ease it into a daily routine. People tend to slowly gain strength as the health benefits begin to emerge with added exercise. Dr. Harow encourages everyone to keep their bodies moving and reap the rewards of exercise.
A Priority: Scheduling Exercise
Making exercise a priority can be done by scheduling it every day. This can be a conscious effort and it can start with small items and move into a regular routine. Perhaps walking up a set of stairs as opposed to taking an elevator might be a good start. Many people have started their exercise endeavor by blocking off 15 minutes every day. Increasing the exercise time can be done each week. It is worth it to get at least 30 minutes of movement or exercise every day. The following ideas ought to help any person to schedule daily exercise into a routine:
* morning or evening stretches; stretches can be done any place or any time of the day or night. Waiting in a long line can be an opportunity to stretch and move. It is possible to stretch while working in an office. This can be done using a sturdy chair. Leg lifts while sitting in a chair is exercise. Arm movement and shoulder rolls will keep the muscles and joints moving. Before going to bed at night, create a nightly stretch routine. This can be done in the morning too. Making it a top priority, on a daily basis, can be scheduled into anyone’s lifestyle.
* a daily brisk walk; a brisk walk every morning will expand the lungs, release tension, keep the weight balanced, regulate blood pressure and much more. Including a brisk walk into a daily routine can even boost the entire metabolism. Speed-walking around a block for ten to fifteen minutes each morning is going to enhance health.
* drive less and ride a bike; whenever an opportunity presents itself, it can be seized. Invest in a peddle bike and peddle through errands instead of driving. A quick walk to a close destination will incorporate movement into life.
* a fitness center; many people gain confidence by taking a weekly class at a fitness center. Sometimes a structured class proves to be very motivating. Any exercise class can be engaging, enjoyable and very healthy. Some communities have a recreational center and offer very affordable classes if finances pose a barrier.
* mark a calendar for exercise; many people find it helpful to put “exercise” on a calendar as if it were a scheduled appointment. Any blocked off times are going to be good exercise opportunities.